Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Music


So it is no secret that I love music that not many people know about, or considered "Mainstream." Case in point, I've popped into a couple of MySpace groups and I received an invitation to check out this group called Creature Feature. Looking over it and seeing what the actual CD looks like (old school record,) I immediately fell in love. I just had to have a copy. Just another testimony that the best music out there isn't the pre-packaged crap we here so much of on the radio. It had been almost a year now since I last listened to the radio in my car...I prefer silence to the crap that a DJ/station manager wants you to listen to. Half the time, the best songs are the ones they don't play. Screw that crap. Halleluiah for awesome bands like Creature Feature.

No comments: