Sunday, February 17, 2008

Moving On...

So now that my coworkers have all read about me winning our fantasy football league, I can get back to reality. It is Sunday afternoon and I just sat down with one of my favorite beverages ever...I poured a little out for you J Double B.


There have been so many things that have happened during the past few weeks, and I have been lazy in posting them. Some were pretty funny things have happened, and I've seen some cool shows.


One thing that has been occupying my time, is the countless Utah Jazz games that have been on. I love leaving work knowing that I am going to be sitting down watching a Jazz game. I just gotta say a couple things. D-Will vs. CP3...seriously? Just watch the clip I post next, and D-Will pwned Paul in New Orleans last night in th skillzz competition. I know it isn't that big of a deal, but the national media loves to pit these guys against each other, and D-Will coming out on top. So Hot Rod, still think the Jazz shoulda taken CP3?


Stay tuned...

1 comment:

JoshB. said...

Damn that looks good! Good news though--looks like we are heading to the SLC for summer! More to follow, got to get it all nailed down first.